Yesiotr Restaurant is an excellent place for a romantic candlelight dinner as well as family parties, formal company banquet or an artistic program function.
Depending on table arrangement the restaurant can provide a cosy atmosphere for a small private party, as well as seat up to 350 guests.
We recommend a wide variety of delicious, healthy and elegantly served dishes of both Polish and International cuisine, prepared from the freshest, carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality. Our specialties, such as baked duck and filet mignon in a green pepper sauce plus one-of-its-kind homemade cheesecake will satisfy even the most discriminating palate. To enhance the taste of our dishes, we offer a wide selection of wines from all over the world. Friendly and professional service staff will make every effort to meet the demands of our guests.
Breakfast is served: Monday – Friday 6.30am – 10.00am
Sunday and holidays 7.30 – 11.00am
Restaurant opened:12.00am – 10.30pm
Our Chef recommend
• Sturgeon ravioli in lemon batter served with julienne vegetables topped with crayfish sauce
• House-smoked duck breast served on fried porcini mushrooms, wholemeal bread and herb butter
• Regional catfish broth with vegetables
• Traditional sour soup with egg and white sausage
• Roast duck served with fried cabbage, caramelized apples, Silesian potato dumplings and gravy
• Locally farmed sturgeon prepared sous vide and served with potatoes, steamed vegetables and pickled cucumber sauce
• Roasted trout from a local fishery served with grilled potatoes and blanched vegetables on herb butter
• Fried ice cream served on a strawberry sauce-vanilla
• Homemade apple pie with vanilla ice cream and fruit